4016: QuadPuck 4-Channel DMX Driver Interface
The 4016 QuadPuck DMX Driver Interface from LuxDrive offers the ultimate in flexibility and compatibility for controlling LEDs. Up to (4) LuxDrive LED Power Modules* can be individually controlled using a standard USITT DMX/512/1990 controller, providing a simple, low cost solution for powering and controlling LEDs, all in one compact unit.
The QuadPuck DMX Driver Interface is available with a number of options and features, providing even greater flexibility, and is small enough to be easily incorporated in LED lighting units or placed in wall-mount boxes or remotely located units.
- On-Board selectable DMX addressing
- One to four control channel capability
- Interchangeable BuckPuck capability*
- Channel activity indicators (LED)
- USITT DMX/512/1990 Compatible
- Simple RJ45 connections for DMX & power*
- DMX transmission error indicators
- Loop-through for DMX & power
- Selectable POST tests (Power-On-Self-Test)
- Optional terminal blocks for power & outputs
- Small size (4” x 2.5” x 1”)