7021/23: 7021/7023 BuckPlus™ Wide Range LED Power Module
The 7021 and 7023 BuckPlus LED Power Modules are a line of true current regulated drivers for powering LEDs. The BuckPlus line of LED drivers are the ideal choice for powering all types of high-brightness and high-power LED Packages and LED arrays.
The line of BuckPlus LED drivers exhibit high efficiency and require no external current limiting resistors or additional heat sinking for operation. A fast response current-sensing circuit makes the 7021 and 7023 ideal for applications where flashing or strobe operation of the LED(s) is required.
A wide range of options are available including external dc analog voltage intensity control, TTL/CMOS logic level on/off control (”E” Version), and set-and-forget internal current limiting (”I” Version). The standard units are fully potted in an extremely small form factor* and are provided with a simple 7 pin SIP connection for through-hole PCB mounting (7021) or 6” 24AWG Colored Leads (7023).
The 7021 and 7023’s built-in regulated 5V reference (E and I versions) can provide output to power logical circuitry or microprocessor, eliminating the need for an additional power supply on the circuit board.
- The 7023 has permanently attached wires
- DC input voltage up to 32V
- 350mA, 500mA, 700mA, or 1.0A constant current output*
- Extremely small form factor* (0.83”x0.83”x0.43”)
- The 7021 has a simple 7-pin SIP connection for through-hole
- PCB mounting or use with an optional wiring harness (7021Hx)
- External analog/digital intensity control (TTL compatible)
- Optional external potentiometer intensity control (0-100%)
- Optional on-board trim adjustment (40-110%)
- Output short circuit protection up to 15 seconds
- Output open circuit protection
- Pulse and strobe capable (control input)
- Built-in 5V reference/output to power logic circuitry or μProcessor