CLL050: COB Series: CLL050
COB Series (11 models / 5 packages)
- 155 lm/W (5,000K, Ra65) and 125 lm/W (3,000K, Ra80) are achieved through application of latest LED technology.
- New COB Series covers a range of luminous flux, from one produced by a 10W incandescent bulb to one produced by a 300W mercury lamp, both of which are conventional light sources.
- It is possible to set up highly-flexible LED drive conditions due to the products covering a wide range of luminous flux.
- Low thermal resistance products are achieved by adopting our unique COB structure.
- The products have reduced variation in the chromaticity range and they are compliant with 3-step MacAdam.
- Adopted element arrangement is capable of utilizing light more effectively.
- The ultra-high color rendering type (Ra90 min.) has been newly added to the lineup