LUXEON ESC: LUXEON Rebel Color
Brilliant blues, saturated reds, red-orange, cyan, green and amber
The Color Portfolio gives designers an endless pallet of colors to work with. You’ll add interest, dimension, and liveliness to all of your lighting projects The Color Portfolio includes LUXEON Rebel green, cyan, blue, royal-blue, red, red-orange, PC amber and amber emitters and LUXEON Rebel ES royal-blue. You can depend on LUXEON emitters to deliver brilliant saturated colors and the engineered-in performance, quality and reliability that LUXEON is known for.
LUXEON Rebel Color
Transform the urban nightscape and beautify cities with architectural lighting that is more alluring, dynamic and reassuring. Entertain with light that is lively and engaging. With increased light output and efficacy in all LUXEON Rebel color emitters, the possibilities are virtually endless. If you are lighting a scene for outdoor, entertainment, dinning, creating specialty lighting to support branding, LUXEON Rebel color LEDs will help you create distinctive lighting applications.
Use LUXEON Rebel color LEDs to add playful appeal to any water feature or blast brilliant pure white light on stage during a theatrical performance with RGB color mixing. LUXEON Rebel color gives you the versatility to create colored lighting effects or brilliant white light – all using the same color LEDs.
- Industry leading hot/cold factor enables LUXEON Rebel and LUXEON Rebel ES colors to perform at highest efficacy levels under real world operating conditions ~ 80 degree C
- Optic design maximizes light output allowing you to use fewer LEDs in your design
- Minimized thermal management reduces design complexity for optimized solutions
- High efficacy emitters require less electricity than conventional solutions.
- Use the same LEDs to create colored light effects or mix RGB to create white light
- PC amber delivers the industry’s lowest color shift
- Endless color mixing possibilities
- Create white light using leading lumens per watt royal-blue with remote phosphor or RGB mixing
- High quality, long life and LUXEON reliability reduces the total cost of luminaire ownership
- Available in deep red, red, red-orange, amber, green, cyan, blue and royal-blue.
- Most lumens per package in PC amber color, typically 70 lumens at 350 mA.
- Low Vf for optimal lumen per watt efficiency
- 135°C maximum junction temperature: red, red-orange and amber colors (PC amber 120ºC)
- 150°C maximum junction temperature: green, cyan, blue and royal-blue colors
- 350mA - 1000mA drive current blue and royal-blue colors
- 350mA - 700mA drive current red, red-orange
- Lead and mercury free, RoHS and REACH Compliant
|Part Number||Color||Temp./Wavelength||Current||Luminous Flux|