ZXLD1370: 60V HIGH ACCURACY BUCK/BOOST/BUCK-BOOST LED DRIVER-CONTROLLER WITH AEC-Q100
The ZXLD1370 is an LED driver controller IC for driving external MOSFETs to drive high current LEDs. It is a multi-topology controller enabling it to efficiently control the current through series connected LEDs. The multitopology enables it to operate in buck, boost and buckboost configurations.
The 60V capability coupled with its multi-topology capability enables it to be used in a wide range of applications and drive in excess of 15 LEDs in series.
The ZXLD1370 is a modified hysteretic controller using a patent pending control scheme providing high output current accuracy in all three modes of operation. High accuracy dimming is achieved through DC control and high frequency PWM control.
The ZXLD1370 uses two pins for fault diagnosis. A flag output highlights a fault, while the multi-level status pin gives further information on the exact fault.
- 0.5% typical output current accuracy
- 6 to 60V operating voltage range
- LED driver supports Buck, Boost and Buck-boost
- Wide dynamic range dimming
- 20:1 DC dimming
- 1000:1 dimming range at 500Hz
- Up to 1MHz switching
- High temperature control of LED current using TADJ
- AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- Available in “Green” Molding Compound (No Br, Sb) with lead Free Finish/ RoHS Compliant
|Part Number||# of Outputs||Current||Voltage In||Voltage Out|
|ZXLD1370EST16TC||1||0||6V - 80V||0V|