ZXLD1362: 60V 1A LED DRIVER WITH AEC-Q100
The ZXLD1362 is a continuous mode inductive step-down converter with integrated switch and high side current sense.
It operates from an input supply from 6V to 60V driving single or multiple series connected LEDs efficiently externally adjustable output current up to 1mA. The ZXLD1362 has been qualified to AEC-Q100 Grade 1 enabling operation in ambient temperatures from -40 to 125°C.
The output current can be adjusted by applying a DC voltage or a PWM waveform. 100.1 adjustment of output current is possible using PWM control.
Applying 0.2V or lower to the ADJ pin turns the output off and switches the device into a low current standby state.
- Simple low parts count
- Single pin on/off and brightness control using DC voltage or PWM
- High efficiency (up to 95%)
- Wide input voltage range: 6V to 60V
- Up to 1MHz switching frequency
- Qualified to AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- Thermally enhanced TSOT23-5: Î¸JA 82Â°C/W
- Typical 2% output current accuracy
- Available in Green molding (no Br, Sb) with lead free finish/RoHS compliant
|Part Number||# of Outputs||Current||Voltage In||Voltage Out|
|ZXLD1362ET5TA||1||1000||6V - 60V||60V|