ZXLD1352: 350mA LED driver with internal switch and fast PWM dimming capability
The ZXLD1352 is a continuous mode inductive step-down converter with integrated switch and high side current sense.
It operates from an input supply from 7V to 30V driving single and multiple series connected LEDs effciently externally adjustable output current up to 350mA.
The ZXLD1352 has been qualified to AEC-Q100 Grade 2 allowing it to operate at ambient temperatures from -40 to 105°C.
DC voltage or a PWM waveform. 1000:1 adjustment of output current is possible using PWM control. Applying a voltage of 0.2V or lower to the ADJ pin turns the output off and switches the device into a low current standby state.
- Simple low parts count
- Single pin on/off and brightness control using DC voltage or PWM
- 1000:1 PWM dimming range
- High efficiency (up to 95%)*
- Wide input voltage range: 7V to 30V
- 40V transient capability
- Up to 1MHz switching frequency
- Typical 4% output current accuracy
- Qualified to AEC-Q100 Grade 2
- Available in Green molding (no Br, Sb) with lead free finish/RoHS compliant
|Part Number||# of Outputs||Current||Voltage In||Voltage Out|
|ZXLD1352ET5TA||1||350||7V - 30V||30V|